legg innlegget til favoritterSSC Office Manager (Spanish) (Barcelona)skjul innlegg
kompensasjon: Based on the level of experience type arbeidskontrakt: fulltid
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you service oriented with excellent organizing and planning skills? Are you able to take actions, deliver a great customer experience, anticipate the next steps and exceed customers' expectations?
For an international shared-service center in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a SSC Office Manager, with a high level of English.
In this role you will manage a team of 2 office assistants and you will hold various responsibilities in the following 4 areas :
- Liaise with landlord for building maintenance, security and lease agreements
- Coordinate and monitor office fit outs and/or renovations
- Set up and maintain Facilities processes and policies up to date
- Workplace and team distribution management
- Regularly provide new ideas to improve workplace experience
Procurement and Finance:
- Coordinate all non IT office purchases and ensure they follow the right internal processes
- Provide accurate information on forecasted Facilities costs
- Regularly review Vendor's agreements and manage them on a daily basis according to the office needs
- Support Payables Team with Scanning & Archiving activities related to EU invoices and expenses
- Ensure the smooth running of the office including ordering office supplies, maintenance works, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for both internal employees and guests
- Provide support to the HR team, assisting with new hires
- Plan & Manage events for internal meetings, trainings, outdoor events and corporate parties.
- Support & contribute to initiatives around sustainability and social programs
- Coordinate local Business Continuity Plan, making sure is updated and tested.
Health & Safety
- Implement & maintain Health & Safety procedures according to security regulations
- Carry monthly Facilities reviews and implement work accidents prevention measures
- Organize trainings, and coordinate the Emergency Team members
- Make sure emergency and evacuation drills are organized every year
- Your Spanish is native and you have an excellent level in English and preferable Catalan
- You have min. 3 years of experience as Office Manager in a international company or SSC environment
- You are ambitious and curious and open for changes
- You are an initiative-taker, with ability to act and take decisions
- You have the ability to handle several tasks at the same time
- You have excellent organization and prioritization skills
- You have confidence and ability to take ownership of a tasks
- You have a positive attitude and you are service oriented
- You have stability, willingness to stay in this position for the long-term
- You have excellent communication skills
- Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
- Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
- Career opportunities
- International and multicultural environment
- A Company with worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP
Kun oppdragsgivere. Rekrutterere, ikke kontakt denne jobbens avsender.
ikke kontakt oss med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud.